I am a lot of things, boring is never one of them. I am professional and weird. Silly and emotional. I am straightforward, honest and transparent in every aspect of my life. I like to appreciate the small things and go on BIG adventures. I talk a lot and tell very detailed stories. I love meeting new people and documenting their journey. Traveling is a major part of my life. One of my dreams is to see every country. I’m a fierce advocate for those I love and those I’ve never met. I’m an ENFJ and an 8. I’m a super nerd and food junkie. My hair changes a lot! I am a photographer and have been for over a decade. There’s a lot about me I’d love to share so I think the best way for me to tell you about me is to show you. I’d love for you to get to know me more, so get to scrolling!
Am I the right photographer for you?
• If you want to have fun and laugh and be your most authentically weird self, then yes.
• If you want photos that represent you and how you feel and the little moments that you want to hold on to, then we are on the right track.
• If you believe love is love and support LGBTQ weddings, then by all means, stick around.
• If you believe that people of all colors, sizes, backgrounds are beautiful humans deserving of love and beautiful photos, let’s make some pretty photos.
• If you don’t like my vibe, can’t stand equality, or just think I’m not the photographer for you, that’s ok. I can connect you with someone who might be a better fit. I send you all of the love and happiness and wish you the best no matter what choice you make!
Why I do what I do
I am a photographer because I want to tell peoples’ stories. Over 10 years in business, having shot hundreds of weddings & families and my why is still the same.
I want parents to be IN the photo and feel comfortable with the messiness of raising a family. When people look back at their photos I want them to see what matters. Blended family, step-parents, two moms, two dads, half-siblings, single parents, every kind of family is beautiful.
Weddings are a celebration that I want couples to remember for years to come. It’s one of the most romantic gestures to another human, to commit to another, to be each other’s weirdo as long as they both shall live. I want to be there for that.
By documenting life’s moments, big and small, I get to capture love in so many of it’s forms and when people look at their photos, they keep a little part of me in their story.